Sunday 20 October 2013

Final Title Block

Final Title Block
https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg6bUrzUTJOIdUDvf_spxbhtrdPpNthBAxrOgXnqlzy1BwR2HhRZQjxUr17EVmoiukzDDJB0hSGImwZCvgaI_TkfOX_4O1qBn6bjSpEsYabb0rbOyxB4TeWarPlTTGV8e_EJE3Tq_KE4uI/s400/Picture1.jpg
 I created and designed three title blocks which my target audience voted for the best title block on the poll I created on my blog, ‘Which title block do you prefer?’

From studying the results on my poll results I found out what my target audience thought was the best title block. Title block 1 had the most vote 52%, title block 2 had the second most vote 33% and title block 3 had the least vote 14%.

Studying the results I decided to choose title block 1being as this block has the most votes.

I did a few adjustments on title block 1. I changed the ‘R’s to pink being as it is more feminine and it appeals to my audience. In addition to that I also added a griffin effect on the outline of the letters using Photoshop CS6. The griffin on the title block represents the rough hard and street lifestyle most rappers relate to when raping. This allows the audience to be more engage with the rap side in urban music and makes it easy for the buyers to identify the music genre.





No comments:

Post a Comment